‘The Riders Federation and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.’
There are Designated Safeguarding Leads and trained staff across the federation and these are;
- Kati Dawkins
- Lara Jelliff
- Karen Finch
- Carole Fenton
- Karen Kierstenson
- Paula Wakeham
Our Safeguarding Governor is: Taylor Young
If you ever have any concerns that are of a safeguarding nature in relation to the vulnerability and/or risk of any of our children and/or families, please contact one of these members of staff via the school office.
The following link from the Hampshire County Council website provides contact telephone numbers to be used if you have any safeguarding concerns of children outside of school, or that you cannot report to the school.
The contact telephone numbers are as follows;
Office Hours – 0300 555 1384
Out of Hours – 0300 555 1373
You can also e-mail Children’s Services at email@example.com and e-mails are checked within office hours. In an emergency call 999.
- Keeping Children Safe in Education 2019 Part 1
- Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018
- UNICEF – Rights of the Child
- County Lines Parent Leaflet
- Victvs – Prevent Guidance for Parents
- Prevent Guidance for England and Wales
- Child Protection Policy and Safeguarding Guidance Riders Federation